- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, Wellstart will identify the purposes for which personal information is being collected. This will include personal information that is collected on the Company’s websites as well as any interactive emails.
- Any personal health information that is collected by the Company is governed by Wellstart’s Notice of Privacy Practices.
- Wellstart will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by our Company and for other compatible purposes, unless Wellstart obtains the consent of the person or individual concerned or as required by law.
- Wellstart will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Wellstart will collect personal information by lawful and far means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes should be accurate, complete, and up to date.
- Wellstart will protect information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Wellstart will make readily available to individuals concerned information about the Company’s policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact Wellstart’s Privacy Officer at:
Wellstart Medical, LLC
1669 SE South Niemeyer Cir, Unit 110
Port St. Lucie, FL 34952